Established in 1997, JL Furnishings (JLF) and its sister company, Lone Meadow are regarded as one of the leading manufacturers of luxury seating and fine tables. The company successfully weds innovative product design with sustainable manufacturing practices, while continuing to improve and enhance comfort and quality. JLF / Lone Meadow’s approach to custom seating is setting the standard for high quality manufacturing for Four Star and Five Star hotel and destination resort properties in major markets world-wide. JLF is proud of its distinctive portfolio and its reputation.
Being fully integrated, JLF is one of a handful of American crafted milling specialists that finish and upholster all of its furniture. JLF takes pride in their four North American production facilities employing local skilled labor from its nearly 240,000 square feet of office and manufacturing space.
From start to finish, all Lone Meadow products reflect our commitment to responsible manufacturing practices where we pursue a balance with nature and resource consumption. We continue to seek to minimize our environmental footprint on a step-by-step basis while closely monitoring triple bottom line principles. Recognizing that furniture manufacturing requires resource consumption, we have been re-assessing our entire flow of materials since 2005, while maintaining our commitment to American materials and labor.
Our achievements include:
• All hardwood frames are made from lumber from SFI certified North American forests, and all frames are finished using water-based materials meeting the strictest of VOC emissions.
• Foam cushioning from a recycled foam core that eliminates the concern of VOC emissions associated with virgin polyurethane foam. Lone Meadow’s unique foam core can meet all industry standards for fire codes.
• Lone Meadow has been at the forefront of sustainable textile use in the hospitality industry and can assist in the sourcing of eco-friendly covers.
• Every piece of Lone Meadow furniture is made right here in the U.S. and always has been. Our operations support local skilled labor, which is critical to the restoration of domestic manufacturing, fundamental to preserving the diversity of the domestic workplace.
• A portion of all profits is donated to the Nature Conservancy as an effort to preserve nature’s splendor for all future generations